We combine a practical approach with technological expertise to provide fast, cost-effective and accurate data capture, assessment and monitoring.
We have twenty years of experience in ecological monitoring and assessment methods. Including the development of several monitoring approaches and publications.
We undertake assessments of biodiversity and ecosystems at any size, from landscape scale to individual properties and reserves.
- Overviews of ecosystems and ecological processes.
- Vegetation mapping and analysis for a wide variety of uses from biodiversity enhancement to fire planning.
- Working with clients to develop monitoring plans that identify what parameters to assess and how to measure them.
- Assisting with analysis of data (captured either by us or the client).
- Specialist areas of monitoring include:
- Vegetation condition
- Pest animals
- Pest plants (weeds)