- Nationwide training for 5 minute bird counts.
- Consultation integrated with important projects in management planning, pest control etc.
- Assisting with consultation in the planning process for important
forestry and pest control projects.
- Assisting with facilitation of in house projects on environmental
planning and management systems.
- Training of staff and contractors in environmental management. This includes particular environmental performance requirements in relation to forestry operations, or pest control.
Previous projects include:
- Wide public consultation associated with the preparation of a major
reserve management plan.
- Consultation for Forest Stewardship Council certification assessments of forestry companies.
- Developing and running environmental training for forest harvesting
- Consultation with the local community over upgrade of a public road for forestry use.
- Provision of seminars on climate change and adaptation in agriculture.